We invite you!
Experience the holiday fun of the Farm-house!
A lovely holiday in Fryslân!
What to do here?
* Rent an e-bike for a day and don’t miss anything of the extensive cylcing routes
* Discover our Corona-adapted ‘play- and sport’-programme.
* Make your children happy with our waterplayground
* Lose those Corona-pounds with the fitnessprogramme in our forest garden.
* Cast your rod in our pingo and catch what you always dreamed of
* Experience the benefits of the healing powers of our salt therapy
* If it rains, there are enough indoor alternatives
* Share your good ideas with us, you help others who stay here after you
* We have leaflets for many activities in the area
Receive a voucher for every week you stay in a bungalow.
1 night in the B&B for two people.
Surprise yourself and call Marianne (+31 511 445 099)!
Also: Bed-and-Breakfast / Breakfasthotel
In this more than 100 year old farmhouse, founded by the diacony of the local church in 1906. Here are four double hotel rooms with private shower and toilet in the room. The cozy dining room and lounge, with a cupboard full of games, invites you to stay together.
The main square of the Farm-house
There are various activities on the main square. Options are available for everyone who stays here, and your own activities can also take place here. There is a water playground for the children, a pyramid for taking tests, outdoor cooking, a place for groups, children’s sandpit, sports equipment, etc.
- Room with shower, toilet and breakfast € 73. Click here or call +31 511 445 099.
- Your unforgettable bungalowholiday in the Woods-Lakes area of Friesland. Want to know more? You’ll find it here.
- Book Het Familiehuis voor groups and families. Want to know more?You’ll find it here.
- Distances: Leeuwarden ca. 20 km, Drachten ca 14 km, Groningen ca 35 km, Dokkum ca 15 km, Ferry Schiermonnikoog ca 28 km. Click here for the maps.
Cozy living room Het Familiehuis
The family house has a modern retro furnished breakfast room / living room. There is room for 10 people. It is possible to add beds. There are enough showers and toilets in the hallway.