Cycling holiday in Lauwersland in Northeast Friesland
The Farm-house is situated in the National Landscape ‘De Friese Wouden’, which freely translates to ‘Frisian Woodland’.
Meadows, woods and water are typical for the surrounding flat landscape. Because this area is perfect for cycling trips, we have come up with a special and in the mean time very popular weekend arrangement.
- 2 overnight stays with shower, lavatory and tv in the room
- 2 x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1 Frisian buffet for dinner
- Extensive cycling map with cycling plan of the neighbourhood
- Cycle shed and free charging point for electric bicycles
Note: in case you don’t have a good bike of your own, we know an excellent address that competitively hires out regular and electric bicycles.
You can book this arrangement for only € 98 p.p.!
You can call us on +31 511 445 099 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us through the contact form.
In case you’d you like to stay longer, of course you can. We’d love to welcome you!